Local food producers and institutional food buyers are invited to join us at an event to build strong relationships and create healthier New Mexico communities.
On Tuesday, September 26, we will host a regional networking event at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, located at 2401 12th Street NW, Albuquerque, NM from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m.: Welcome and Introductions
- 4:30 p.m.: Program Learning Session: New Mexico Grown and the Approved Supplier Program; Storytelling from Program Partners
- 5:15 p.m.: Open Networking Meet and Greet
Join New Mexico Grown Partners to Learn:
- How New Mexico Grown advances food sovereignty
- How to get support implementing on-farm food safety
- How to become an Approved Supplier for New Mexico Grown
- Tips for purchasing from local producers
- How to integrate local products into your program
- Best practices for growing good purchasing relationships